You decide whether or not Search Engine can index your page
For privacy consideration, Mailpin disallows search engine to index your page by default. However, in some cases, you do want to make your page public, where Search Engine makes it easy for other people to find your page. You can enable Search Engine to index your page in the Edit Page --
Step 1: Click  in the reply you get from mailpin:
Step 2: Check the "Allow Search Engine to Index". Done!
More Mailpin Pro Tips
← Editing a page
Mailpin gets image orientation right →
- Photo slideshow with background music
- Delete a page
- Fullscreen photo slideshow
- Spring in San Francisco
- Mailpin gets image orientation right
- You decide whether or not Search Engine can index your page
- Editing a page
- Creating a web page using Markdown
- Easiest way to create a web document viewer
- How to create a simple document viewer?
- Without a Youtube account, how to create a Youtube playlist?