Fwd: Seeking Alpha articles will no longer appear in Yahoo Finance
From: David Jackson <*****@seekingalpha.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Subject: Seeking Alpha articles will no longer appear in Yahoo Finance
Dear Seeking Alpha reader,
I wanted to update you that Seeking Alpha headlines no longer appear in Yahoo finance. (Our editor-in-chief Eli Hoffmann explains why in this article.)
You can always find our articles at http://seekingalpha.com/.There are many ways to subscribe to the content you want from Seeking Alpha.. To ensure you get the content you truly care about as soon as it’s published, I recommend you set up email alerts, or mobile notifications on the stocks you follow. Even if you already use these products, you might want to update your subscriptions to reflect your current interests.
You can also set up RSS feeds on any ticker using the URL http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/goog/feed (substituting your stock symbol for ‘goog’).
I hope you’ll continue enjoying and profiting from our stock market news and analysis.
To successful investing,
CEO & Founder, Seeking Alpha
Sent by Seeking Alpha, 52 Vanderbilt Avenue, 13th floor, New York, NY 10017
from Seeking Alpha Critical Notices
Manage your Seeking Alpha Subscriptions
← Fwd: You Can Now Automate Experiments On Naytev
Fwd: Singapore Personal Data Protection Act and You →
- Fwd: Essentials for a happy & healthy baby.
- Fwd: Hi Eddy, we have recommended courses for you
- Fwd: [Up to 80% Discount] National Day Sale Exclusively For You!
- Fwd: Fall fashion hits: Get this season's looks!
- Fwd: Singapore Personal Data Protection Act and You
- Fwd: Seeking Alpha articles will no longer appear in Yahoo Finance
- Fwd: You Can Now Automate Experiments On Naytev
- Fwd: Welcome to HapHost!
- Fwd: BIOGER刚刚回复了话题：PHP如何利用 新浪微博SDK执行发微博任务 (请不要回复此邮 件)
- Fwd: Last 5 Days! Save up to 90% off!