Senior Growth Hacker
Gold Coast, Australia
We want to put together an experienced and inquisitive Growth Team keen to put their skills to work and figure out some cool new stuff along the way. Initially we’ll engage a Senior Growth Hacker with experience leading a small team from an early stage environment on the journey through to hockey-stick like growth. And then we’ll assemble the rest of our team.
You'll be tasked with developing and executing "growth hacks" (both short and long term) to help drive new trial users to our key products.
You’ll have a proven track record in user acquisition leveraging free or low cost channels and be obsessed with gathering relevant data to help grow user acquisition.
In a perfect world you’ll also have experience in competitive intelligence gathering, industry trend-spotting and creative communication that can help us get the message out in the stickiest way.
The overall goal is to do whatever has to be done to generate maximum user acquisition.
Areas of focus
● Develop and execute growth hacking marketing strategy to drive new trial user
● Leveraging organic marketing channels to exploit growth opportunities and determine
● Study market opportunities and key trends in order to drive high volume organic traffic
● Understand, study and manage the conversion funnel
● Ability to analyse key funnel metrics: understand what is working and not working and be
able to easily and clearly demonstrate best opportunity for ROI
● Challenge tradition: invent new ways of marketing iVvy to drive trial acquisitions
● Proven Growth Hacking experience with evidence of creating ROI
● Proven analytics and forecasting experience: evidence of analyzing data such as web
analytics to make marketing decisions
● Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM, Video Marketing, SlideShare Marketing, Blogging,
Email Marketing, Referral Marketing and Social Marketing
● Be able to work fast with a detail-oriented and results focused approach
● Ability to lead the team and also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty day to day; lead by example
● Strong communicator - demonstrated understanding that sharing information and knowledge is critical for success
iVvy is a growing startup based on the Gold Coast, Australia. Our platform is focused on revolutionising the business events industry by offering comprehensive SaaS solutions and creating a real-time marketplace for events. Check out some of our great customers.
If you're passionate about growth hacking and love surfing and a laid back coastal lifestyle, come and help us revolutionise the business events industry.
Please email Meqa to apply - meqa.smith at ivvy dot com