The MOO Wall at France Digitale Day
France Digitale Day is an annual event which gathers France's main digital players.
"The Wall" is about making people interact with our main product,
classic business cards, and be exposed to our brand while having fun.
Attendees exchange their business card against one piece of the France Digital puzzle to place on the canvas.
France24 filmed the the experience. This experience has been replicated at other international events since.
The newly redisigned Carreau du Temple in Paris, where the event took place.
People would exchange their business cards against their piece of the puzzle and a MOO gift card.
Getting the design community to write postcards to their loved ones. →
- Getting MOO products in the hands of influencers
- Showing off MOO's product design proficiency
- MOO products at Kerning Typography & Calligraphy Event
- The MOO Workshops & Post Office at Création et Savoir Faire
- Getting the design community to write postcards to their loved ones.
- The MOO Wall at France Digitale Day