September 12, 2014
Concordia University, St. Paul’s online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is designed for registered nurses who are interested in advancing their career through further study. This fully online program features a quality, collaborative and convenient learning environment that enables graduates to pursue careers in leadership, management, care coordination, case management, public health and more. For more information and to apply, visit ONLINE.CSP.EDU/NSNA.
Save the Date: November 6-9
MidYear Career Planning Conference
Online registration is now open!
November 6-9, 2014
Hilton Portland, Oregon
New! NSNA Forum/Blog – Online Communication Tool
Back-to-School is a great time of year to make plans to strengthen your chapter. Be sure to check out NSNA President, Kelly Hunt special Back-to-School Memo for updated information on NSNA meetings, program activities, membership and much more.
Running for National Office
Attention NSNA Members: please remember to update your contact information with NSNA, especially if you are changing addresses. Update your information online through NSNA Online Member Services.
Scholarship Application Available on New Website Launched for the Foundation of the NSNA
Visit www.forevernursing.org to begin your scholarship application! This is an online application process. Start now and finish later!
Be sure to complete the application in Step 8 before the January 16, 2015 deadline. Please note: students who submit a completed application (completion of Step 8) will not be able to return to the application to make changes.
Funds awarded are for use in the 2015-2016 academic year.
Marilyn Bagwell Leadership Development Grant Deadline: February 13, 2015
This grant provide funds for Official NSNA chapters and school clubs to support student participation in state and national NSNA meetings or conventions, and for school clubs wishing to create an official NSNA chapter. The total grant award of $1,000.00 is given to one nursing program annually. Apply online.
NSNA Member Benefits
10% Off Uniforms, Shoes and Accessories
Assurant Health, a company with 120 years of experience taking care of people just like you, can help you and your family get affordable, quality health insurance with options and rates to meet your budget. CONTINUE READING
Office Depot Back to School Sale!
NSNA Members can save up to 80% off with Office Depot. Visit http://nsna.ctcshares.com to shop or print off your savings card! First time online shoppers receive an additional 15% off orders over $50 when they use coupon code 50591873 at checkout!
25% Discount on NCLEX-RN Review and Course Prep
NSNA and Cengage Learning have formed a partnership that brings you the best in learning resources. NCLEX-RN® by Donna Faye Gauwitz; NCLEX-RN® Review Online
with CAT Logic; and more! CONTINUE READING
Grow your Chapter
· NSNA Alliance Partners: Receive an array of discounted products/services through our alliance partners and support NSNA. A portion of each sale is contributed to NSNA for program activities.
cengage learning | life uniform | nsna leadership u | nurses service organization (malpractice insurance) | office depot | wyndam hotels | Motel 6 | NSNA Visa® Platinum Rewards Card | Red Roof Innazigo online mall
· NSNA Partnership Program: Join selected specialty nursing organizations at a reduced rate.
· Stand out and get that perfect job using your free HealthStream Professional Portfolio (formerly called decision critical portfolio): http://www.healthstream.com/NSNAPortfolio (Look for the NSNA logo in the top right. If you don’t see it, or you’re prompted for payment, please contact us.)
Have a great weekend!
- The National Student Nurses’ Association
* Advertisement appearing at the top of the NSNA Weekly Broadcast Update in no way implies endorsement or approval by NSNA of any advertising claims or of the advertiser, its product, or services. NSNA does not attempt to investigate or verify the accuracy of claims made by its advertisers and NSNA specifically disclaims any liability in connection with advertising appearing herein.
← September 5, 2014
midyear test →